At the top of the Greek IT market for 3 consecutive years
The EPSILON NET Group, the Leader of the Digital Transformation of Greek Businesses, also excelled at this year’s “BITE Awards 2023″ receiving 15 awards, in recognition of the high technological level and the Group’s commitment to excellence and continuous development in the field of business software. Among the awards is the “ICT Company of the Year 2023” award, the foundation’s top award, which is awarded for the 3rd time to the companies of the Group.
For the 12th consecutive year, the Group, confirming its high level of recognition in the most important awarding institution for technological innovation in Greece, distinguished itself by awarding a total of 14 awards for the innovative services and IT systems it offers, as well as for the successful implementation of specialized and of complex IT projects in leading private sector enterprises.
The most important of the awards given to the companies of the Group were:
- Gold in the “Software Supplier” category, for the Group’s overall participation as a catalyst in the digital upgrade of Greek businesses
- Gold in the “SaaS/PaaS/IaaS Service Provider” category for the comprehensive provision of innovative business solutions that contribute to the digital transformation of all businesses
- Gold in the category “ICT solutions for Professionals / Small and Medium Enterprises” for the integrated family of applications EPSILON SMART, the innovative electronic invoicing solution that has exceeded 95,000 subscriptions (and which has also received the international WITSA distinction for 2022),
- Gold in the category “Technical Support / Training / Certification” for providing AI-Powered Customer Care that improves efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Gold in the “Human Resources Management & Digital Card” category for the implementation of HRM solutions from EPSILON HR at Groupama Insurance Company, one of the largest insurance companies in Greece
- Gold in the “ERP Systems” category for the implementation of the innovative PYLON ERP Hybrid platform at METRON ENERGY, one of the largest industries in the specific sector
The awards for the EPSILON NET Group were received by directors of the Group and its subsidiaries, together with the executives of the awarded companies (VIOLANTA, DODONI SA, KYKNOS, AMALIA HOTELS GROUP, HEROΝ GROUP, GROUPAMA ASFALISTIKI COMPANY and METRON ENERGY) whom the EPSILON NET Group management team warmly thanks for their presence and excellent cooperation.
Μrs. Vasiliki Anagnostou, Deputy CEO of EPSILON NET Group, after receiving the ICT Company of the Year award, declares: “2023 is the 3rd consecutive year that our Group has been awarded the top distinction of the well-known BITE AWARDS institution. We are grateful for the trust shown by our 150,000 customers and 500 partners and promise to continue to provide innovative digital “all in one” solutions and high-quality services that will meet their ever-growing needs. The set of business excellence awards is the greatest recognition of the know-how, passion & dedication of our 1,200 employees in the 25 companies of the Group. In the largest Business Software & Fintech Solutions Group in Greece, we continue the journey of digital innovation.”