EPSILON NET Group received significant distinctions at the Cloud Awards and at the Supply Chain Awards 2023, two of the most prestigious institutions celebrating technological innovation in our country. Along with its subsidiaries, Epsilon SingularLogic, Epsilon HR, Epsilon Hospitality and Epsilon CSA, the Group received a total of 3 GOLD and 2 SILVER awards for innovative services and IT systems, as well as for the implementation of demanding projects.
Three Gold awards at the Cloud Awards 2023
- In the “Hospitality & Tourism” category for Epsilon Hospitality’s comprehensive portfolio. Its cloud solutions cover the needs of digital transformation for all sizes & types of accommodation, offering the Hotel of the Future!
- In the “SaaS Product for HR” category for Epsilon Smart Ergani, Epsilon HR’s smart Cloud Solution. Its simple functionality in combination with ease of use and automatic rule checks make it the ultimate solution for the Digital Work Card.
- In the “ERP & Payroll” category for the implementation of PYLON ERP Hybrid solution in PRODEA, the largest real estate investment company in Greece, providing a unified solution for monitoring its financial and accounting activity.
Two Silver awards at the Supply Chain Awards 2023
- In the “Robotics & Intelligent Warehouse” category for upgrading Alpha Pharm’s commercial operation with the implementation of Galaxy Pharma. It is a solution provided by Epsilon SingularLogic and Epsilon CSA, which fully covers the needs of modern pharmacies leading them to the New Digital Era!
- In the “Supply Chain Transformation” category for implementing Epsilon SingularLogic’s PYLON SCM Hybrid in Olympic Catering, providing integrated supply chain management. It is the most modern platform, aiming to optimize the Supply Chain operation.
These awards prove that the EPSILON NET Group follows the latest trends and utilizes cutting-edge technologies in order to provide solutions and services to more than 132,000 businesses, organizations and freelancers who rely on the Group, responding to the digital challenges they face, supporting their development and ensuring their business continuance.